VERIS Industries HO2NMCTA11
- HS Element Digitally profiled thin-film capacitive (32 bit mathematics) U.S. Patent 5,844,138
- Accuracy at 25°C from 10-80% RH* ±1%; multi-point calibration, NIST traceable
- Reset Rate** 24 hours
- Stability ±1% @ 20°C (68°F) annually, for two years
- Operating Humidity Range 0 to 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Hysteresis 1.5% typical
- Linearity Included in accuracy spec.
- Temperature Effect ±0.1% RH/°C above or below 25°C (typical)
- Analog Output 4-20 mA, 2-wire, polarity insensitive, (clipped and capped)
- Scaling 0-100% RH
- Operating Temperature Range -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F)
- Input Power*** loop powered 12-30VDC only, 30mA max.
- Temperature Transmitter Output Digital, 4-20mA (clipped and capped) or 0-5V/0-10V output; transmitter accuracy: ±0.5°C (1.0°F) typical
- EMC Conformance – CE Option EN 50081-1, EN 50082-1, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-3, ENV 50204, EN 61000-4-6
*Specified accuracy with 24VDC supplied power with rising humidity.**Reset Rate is the time required to recover to 50% RH after exposure to 90% RH for 24 hours.***One side of transformer secondary is connected to signal common, so an Isolation transformer or dedicated power supply may be required.Shielded cabling is required for conformance to EMC standards. Technical information is available from factory upon request or is available on our website: www.veris.com.